You have started to get into mountain biking and have got a new shiny mountain bike. Now you are looking at what bike accessories you may need. These range from navigation and comfort to health, safety, and storage. Today, there is a wide range of bike accessories available.
We have created a list of bike accessories that you may find useful but if you’re just starting out, don’t feel you need to buy top-of-the-line gear, especially if you’re unsure if you even like mountain biking.
In this post, we will go through some of the must-have mountain bike accessories. Let’s get started!
Read more on common questions asked
- Mountain Bike Buyers Guide For Beginners
- What Is The Best Free Cycling Apps For Android and iOS?
- Our Pick of The Best Mountain Bikes Under $750
- Should You Build Your Own Mountain Bike?
- Best Mountain Bike GPS Apps For iPhone and Android
- Must-Have Mountain Bike Accessories You Need Right Now – Part 2
Must-Have Mountain Bike Accessories
There are so many mountain biking accessories that you can get but there are only a few that you will really need. These are our top picks below for mountain bike accessories.
Bike Phone Mount
- Phones: Universal for All Phones.
- Material: Hard Plastic, Silicone, And Metal.
The phone bike mount will perfectly fit your bike and can work with almost any cell phone up to 3.5 inches wide. It is made from hard plastic, silicone, and metal so, unlike plastic bike phone mounts which are clumsy and easy to broke, this flexible phone cradle clamp absorbs all shocks as well as avoids phone surface scratches.
Size is adjustable to fit handlebar sizes from 7/8” – 1-1/4” in diameter for your bicycle. Using two points of contact, The Co-Pilot will securely mount your device to your handlebars using a premium hard plastic grip with a silicone net, securing each corner of your device tightly to the mount.
And don’t worry, you do not need any tools to install our bike cradle, your skillful fingers will be just enough.
Folding Travel Sport Beach Backpack
- Size: 35L.
- Weight: 0.60 lbs.
Safe and Perfect Ultralight 35L daypack backpack is a great choice if you want to take a lightweight pack with you that can fit a lot of stuff. Like if you were going to explore new trails and perhaps stop for a swim, it would fit your towel, snacks, and your first aid kit (always recommended to have on you).
It’s water-resistant with mesh shoulder straps for breathability and all stress points are reinforced and enhanced with bar tracks. A safety whistle is built-in and there are enough pockets and pouches to hold anything you might want to take along.
Bicycle Bike Storage Bag Triangle Saddle Frame
- Mounts On: Bike Bar And Weather-Resistant.
Aduro Triangle Storage bag’s strong adjustable straps ensure it’s a universal fit on any bike frame. Slim and sleek in design it’s tucked up out of the way while remaining easily accessible.
Strong zippers and big capacity means it can fit everything you need when you hit the trails and is secure enough to hold everything in place no matter how rough the ride gets. Perfect when you just need a bag to stow a few of your essentials like your phone, map, and keys.
- A cycling saddle bag easily connects under the bike top tube with adjustable velcro straps for a custom fit
- Big zippered opening mouth design for easy access, with durable zipper closure, Slim body design with high capacity to minimize the wind resistance
- Water and Weather-resistant strong and durable polyester material helps protect stored items
- Fits most essentials like smartphones, wallets, keys, small bike pumps, cable locks, repair tools, etc. (not included)
- Covered by Aduro Sports Lifetime 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – If you have any issues at all, simply let us know. We’ll either replace it at no cost or issue you a full refund.
Bike U Lock With Cable
- Pulling Force Strength: 29.3 kN.
- Weight: 3.2 pounds/1.45 kg.
Heading outdoors on a biking adventure of course. Be sure to make Via Velo part of your next journey and enjoy an extra safe, easy, and stress-free experience.
Our Via Velo designer team has developed our Via Velo Bike U Lock with Vandalproof Cable to be secure, durable, and simple to use. The flexible cable enables you to lock up an additional bike, trailer, or accessories.
The convenient high-quality mounting bracket means your lock goes with you, no extra packing is required. Fits a 20-42mm bike tube.
16 In 1 Multi-Function Bike Bicycle Cycling Mechanic Repair Tool Kit
- Allen Wrench: 2/2.5/3/4/5/6 mm.
- Socket Wrench: 8/9/10 mm.
- Flat Wrench: 8/10/15 mm.
- Material: carbon steel + ABS.
These high-quality workmanship bicycle repair tools that no matter what kinds of bike, mountain bike, road bike, foldable bike, children’s bike, ordinary bike, or fixed bicycle, GORNORVA 16 in 1 multifunction bike repair tool kits can help you fix the problems easily.
It can also do basic maintenance work, and can be used as a daily household repair tool.
Vibrelli Mini Bike Pump & Glueless Puncture Repair Kit
- High-pressure capacity: 120 PSI.
- Weight: 0.19 lbs.
With the ultra-lightweight Mini Bike Pump + Repair Kit, you’ll enjoy cycling without stressful tire incidents.
This handy kit is virtually inconspicuous on your bike and weightless in your backpack- but it’s got your back covered in case of annoying tire deflation or punctures.
Mount it on your bike within a matter of minutes, and ride on in peace of mind knowing you’re prepared for any eventuality.
Finally, as you probably noticed that there is a good range of products and prices for mountain bike accessories. If you’re just starting out, don’t feel you need to buy top-of-the-line gear, especially if you’re unsure if you even like mountain biking.
Even try to borrow gear. Most importantly, make sure you have the protective equipment that fits you well like your helmet and the basic tools for trailside maintenance such as multi-tool, hand pump, and spare tube.
And that’s it for now! I’d love to know if this guide on the must-have mountain bike accessories you need right now has helped you. Let me know if you have any questions and let me know if you go.